Tuesday, January 13, 2009

FULL BATTLE RATTLE DOCUMENTARY

www.fullbattlerattlemovie.com

I'd heard about this doc for the past year now. This is the place my unit is tentatively scheduled to go next month for training. I highly recommend watching it or seeing when it plays on the National Geographic Channel or when it comes to a theater/film festival near you.

JUST ADDED AIRDATES: JANUARY 18TH, 4PM, JANUARY 19TH, 5PM
CHECK YOUR LOCAL LISTINGS


I hope my new Commander in Chief will find a solution and get us home. BTW, today was another reminder of these wars close to home at Bragg when on NPR news, they announced several soldiers from the 82nd Airborne had been killed by a roadside bomb in Afghanistan. A couple of the 82nd Brigade Combat Teams just left for Afghanistan last month.

No comments:

Post a Comment